Thursday, January 29, 2009

Workshops at Saviours' Day in Chicago, IL

Peace,

Dear Family,

From Girl II Goddess (FG2G) was encouraged to submit workshop proposals for this year's Saviours' Day Convention. I did with faith. The proposals were Bag Lady: Let Go of Some of that Stuff, Moma, I'm Sorry and Sisterhood vs. Clique. The result: Approval. We are going to Chi-Town ya'll. I cried OMG at least 300 times. I cried. I laughed. I stared. All praise is due to Allah.

What this means is that we have a chance to present to the world, activities and solutions to the problems facing young girls. Participants from all over the world will be present. London, France, Ghana, Australia, America, Mexico, Canada. This is huge and we are blessed to be apart of it.

The challenge ahead. Raising funds from supporters to send us there. We acted on faith and now that faith must be fulfilled. We need your support. We need your prayers and we want you to pass the word that From Girl to Goddess is on the map.

More to come. Thank you.

No comments: